Web polls where the voters win
By having voters rank candidates, DemoChoice arranges so that:
It works! And you can
create your own poll for free!
- Nearly everyone has a representative who he/she explicitly supports.
- Any majority of representatives was elected by a majority of voters.
- 3 levels of security
- for open web polls or private group elections
- Multiple-question polls
- Show results in real time or after polls close
- Several ballot and results page styles
For a more focused user experience, DemoChoice no longer uses Google ads.
See results of the November 2018
election of San Francisco supervisors,
and city council members in Oakland and Berkeley.
See results from the first competitive ranked-choice elections of
councilor in Santa Fe, NM on March 6, 2018.
An experimental version of DemoChoice builds on the highly regarded Meek and Warren
but counts more votes for winners and is easier to use.
It may eventually become the main DemoChoice counting method.
Less hot, but still notable:
Try a complete ranked-choice version of
California's November 2006
election or British Columbia's 2013 election.
An interface is available for web-enabled
A record of past ranked-choice elections in San Francisco and
several cities in Alameda County, California is maintained here.
Our business practices